[Fedora-websites-list] Fedora Community Cohesion Project

A few members of the Fedora community have put together what they call the Fedora Community Cohesion Project. This is also known as the FCCP. It deals with giving an avenue of approach to the folks that are straight out of the woodworks from any previous job or environment where Fedora Linux was not present, that and total newcomers alike. The fedora-websites-list seems like a good place to ask all the website owners that are subscribed here, what they think of an FCCP.
Have a look here: http://fedorasolved.com/fccp
The site right now seems to be just starting to expand a bit. A few folks from #Fedora on irc.freenode.net absolutely like the idea and so far I've seen a few people offer graphics development, and hardware. Whether this ever comes to be, is beyond me.

Take a minute and review the website in it's skeletonial stage, and tell me what you think. I'd contribute content to the site, if I knew it wouldn't be a simple taking up of time. There really is no other place to submit just anything or have an anything Fedora website.

A few people have already confused the FCCP website with trying to cover what the fedora-websites-list is doing. This isn't the case in my mind. The Community Cohesion Project is not just about Fedora websites, it is about the Fedora Community.
Take a minute and send some critisizm back!!! - Thanks.
J. Hartline

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]