I'm not sure who is responsible but the situation is like that:
1. WhatsApp web opened
2. Select text from a chat, ctrl-c or "menu copy"
3. Paste in another chat (ctrl-v or paste) works well
4. Paste in other application works well
5. Select text from another app
6. Paste in a chat doesn't work
7. Copy from another tab in firefox and paste in a chat doesn't work
Same test on google-chrome is working perfectly
As I don't know how whatsapp web is working, there is a simple way to remove all information about whatsapp from firefox and restart it?
As you think, where I can issue a bug report?
_______________________________________________ users mailing list -- users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to users-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Do not reply to spam, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/new_issue