RE: Broken by the grub startup after have move whole the system from one SSHDD more small to a SSD more big by a software acronis

dear Stan,

for move the storage also i have use a version of try from a program created by acronis who remove the threat,

sysimage has disappeared since the weekend so i have recreated the part sysimage,

neither chroot and chmod work thus if the SSD is uses encrypted have you a kind for repair that or does i need to use the SSD without encrypting ?

from what i remember sda1 is a windows ten GMAO fortunately i update this system only one time by year because Microsoft is a factory of money the more update live for become the system windows slow in addition i understand there are threats but as i was say before a lot of update don't maker,

I need an advice because you say fedora use NTFS although i have set up each start of the setup firstly by UEFI secondly by CSM naturally may i force the setup to start each time only by NTFS ?

sda2 has never live anymore from the SSHDD and the advice for the file fstab can't work as i show below this explaining because the root /mnt/sysimage can be readen only by reading :

[liveuser@localhost-live ~]$ cat /mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab > /tmp/install-fstab.txt
cat: /mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
[liveuser@localhost-live ~]$ sudo cat /mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab > /tmp/install-fstab.txt
cat: /mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
[liveuser@localhost-live ~]$ sudo touch /mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab
touch: impossible de faire un touch '/mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
[liveuser@localhost-live ~]$ sudo mkdir /mnt/sysimage/etc/
mkdir: impossible de créer le répertoire « /mnt/sysimage/etc/ »: Système de fichiers accessible en lecture seulement

"ext4 is the older default, btrfs
is the newer one.  Did fedora ever run from this drive?  It shouldn't
be able to boot. How did you install?"

i know few fedora all ext4 part can work even 2 terabyte of storage btrfs can use more of 2 terabyte of storage ,
from what i remember sda1 is the part windows ten however sda2 has never leaven,

I never understood why you force myself to mount the pen USB this doesn't maker either you help myself or you stop to help myself,

i ever ask previously but you answer to the step next so how to repair the problem of shell who happen the bash doesn't live ?

mount dev/sda2 can't work because as i have ever say windows ten is only on dev/sda1,

i need an explaining for the power on of the pen USB thus as i was type previously before the start of the pen USB with the graphic easy it ask either the first boot or the second boot finaly if you want and if you ask i launch two time the line of command smart who show whole parts for happening if fedora have one part root and one part home, right ?

thanks you in advance to help myself,

have a nice week,

regards.

Dorian ROSSE.