wired headset and its integrated media controlling buttons issue

Dear elite developers, dear users in this mailing list,

    Please, who of us know, if it would be possible to extend sound devices support so wired headsets with The integrated buttons on The microphone would be supported by not only Fedora distribution?

My dream is, that those wired headsets with buttons on The microphne could be used as A alternate media controlling system on Mate desktop environment.

But I do not know, if Alsa, Pulseaudio and The similar sound subsystems support this technology. Or if it is impossible to implement at all?

I know, that The majority of users are using bluetooth devices. But wired headsets have also its advantages.

Sure, if kernel device drivers would had to be reprogrammed from scratch, I Am aware, that nobody will invest such plenty of time to support wired headsets and their media controlling integrated buttons.

Mate can not grab such media keys as A keyboard code, so I can not simply assign those media codes myself.

I Am very sorry for this non standard question.

With The deepest appreciation to all members of this mailing list.

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel