Re: Warm boot after Windows 10 boot - I'm not getting a dhcpd address from router?

I would look at the various settings that ethtool controllers.

You might dump all of the ethtool settings when it is working, and
then do the same when it is not working and see if there is a setting.

I have seen before were OS'es seem to assume some state in the nic
cards (clean powerup) and when that state is not right(reboot with
power up) they don't set set and either it does not work or it fails
in weird ways.

the ethtool -t offline is often useful because it seems to reset the
nic, it is useful when the "reset" is not supported or does not work.
There is also a reset.  The biggest issue with the ethtool settings is
not all nic cards support and/or have code for all of the functions so
it is somewhat trial and error.