Re: Disable touchpad tap to click in XFCE

On any given reboot/login/logout the id= can and will change.  The
scanning order/process should be the same, but if all devices are
asked in parallel tiny timing differences in how each answers can
change the order.

You generally need code first to find the current ID for the given
named device, and then use that id.