Re: Failure in gsetting up a UEFI USB Flash with Fedora 33??

Well, tired it and get a kernel panic...
Booted a notebook that has fully updated fedora 33, and
went to the 3rd kernel on the list and used edit option.
Changed the initrd line to use the g4l ramdisk.lzma as the
initrd and it comes up with a kernel panic..

Could just be that Fedora kernel doesn't include support
for the lzma compression, but the panic message didn't
give much detail, and it didn't even go thru a whole
screen of line. I went with lzma compression, since it
greatly reduces the size of ramdisk, and my kernels have
no issues since they have the support built in. Did try
using xz compression onces, but kernel got an error with
the uncompression, so assumed the kernels xz support
didn't include something?? Did note the size difference
between the lzma compressed ramdisk and xz
compressed was small.

So, at least for a simple change of the initrd results in
kernel panic.