Re: AMD GPU not used by Fedora 31

In most of the laptops with additional graphics cards I don't believe
the intel card is even going to be wired to the display at all.
Graphics cards own the display, there is no wiring that lets you
switch from one to the other unless you have a desktop and can move
the cable from one port to the other.  On mine I can direct ffmpeg to
use the encoder processor on the intel card (this laptop nvidia I have
does not have nvenc), but otherwise it is unlikely to be wired to
anything and just happens to be there because it is built into the
intel chipset that the laptop is otherwise usig

You should be able to google wayland and figure out where the logs are
being put (may be in journald), but I don't believe there is even an
intentional way to get the intel chipset to display on anything
(unless one would take apart the laptop and do some soldering to the
unconnected intel wires.