Fedora-MATE-Compiz

Hello.

Using this mailing list, I would like to contact the developers of the Fedora-MATE-Compiz distribution. I would be very grateful for solving the problems described below.

1. By default, the keyboard shortcut for the Toggle screen reader is not assigned in the distribution. Could you assign a keyboard shortcut super + alt + s to the Toggle screen reader? This key combination has already become a peculiar standard.
It will make life easier for people with visual impairment ...

2. When installing the system on a hard drive, closer to the end of the process, the Orca screen reader suddenly turns off (I hear Screen Reader Off). I can easily restart Orca; But this situation will cause discomfort for less experienced users. There are no special conditions to reproduce the situation. Just try installing the system on your hard drive by turning on Orca.

3. I do not know if this is a bug. When installing Fedora-Workstation, selecting the Ukrainian language in the first dialog, I saw that the time zone was configured correctly (Europe Kyiv). Fedora-MATE-Compiz automatically adjusts the time zone (America New York).
I installed both systems without connecting to the Internet.

4. Add, please, the NetworkManager-ppp package to future releases. This will allow users who do not have an alternative to the mobile Internet to connect to the Internet without additional manipulations.

5. Using the Ukrainian MATE interface, I can not configure the keyboard shortcuts to switch between keyboard layouts.
Steps to reproduce:

5.1. Ukrainian interface language MATE;

5.2. Press Alt + F1 to enter the main menu;

5.3. Submenu Система (System);
5.4. Submenu Налаштування (Preferences);
5.5. Submenu Пристрої (Hardware);
5.6. Activate an item Набірниця (Keyboard);
5.7. Select a tab Розкладки (Layouts);
5.8. Click the button Параметри (Options...).

After that, "Keyboard" closes and the focus falls onto the desktop.
I also note that this problem is missing when using the English-language interface of MATE.
This problem is absent, for example, in the distribution of Ubuntu-MATE.

I would be very grateful for the attention to these problems; And sorry for my bad English.