Re: Resolve fc27.i686 vs. fc27.x86_64??

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:00:00 -0800, Samuel Sieb wrote:

> On 12/13/2017 12:46 PM, Beartooth wrote:
>> 	Probably in connection with some version of yumex, I have somehow
>> gotten both */fc26.i686 and */fc26.x86_64 forms of a dozen or so rpms
>> for compiz.
>
> Do you have "wine" installed?  That's a typical reason for bringing in
> the 32-bit libs.

	Not on this machine. But where does 32-bit come in? Is that
what .i686 is??

>> 	This has not been a problem till now. fc26 (and, unless I'm
>> misremembering, fc25 and fc24 before that) has just ignored the
>> superfluous ones. But now system-upgrade is choking on the ones for
>> fc27.
>
> It should work, although there have been occasional multi-lib compose
> issues.  Can you provide the dnf output?  I have done several upgrades
> without any issues with the 32-bit libs.
>
>> 	Do I dare do something like "dnf remove compiz"?? (Or perhaps
>> "dnf remove */compiz/*/.i686 ???)
>
> You can try "dnf remove *.i686" and see what all it will try to remove.
> That should also give you an idea of what brought them in in the first
> place.

	I get a great wad. Can I assume all the stuff below also
has .x86_64 equivalents? (I don't use texlive, nor know why I have it.)

[root@localhost ~]# dnf remove *.i686
Dependencies resolved.
 Package                                Arch
Version                                Repository   Size
Removing:
 LibRaw                                 i686
0.18.5-1.fc26                          @updates    2.0 M
 a2ps                                   i686
4.14-30.fc26                           @fedora     4.0 M
 alsa-lib                               i686
1.1.4.1-1.fc26                         @fedora     1.4 M
 at-spi2-atk                            i686
2.24.1-1.fc26                          @fedora     218 k
 at-spi2-core                           i686
2.24.1-1.fc26                          @fedora     446 k
 atk                                    i686
2.24.0-1.fc26                          @fedora     1.2 M
 audit-libs                             i686
2.8.1-1.fc26                           @updates    269 k
 avahi-libs                             i686
0.6.32-7.fc26                          @fedora     144 k
 bzip2-libs                             i686
1.0.6-22.fc26                          @fedora      67 k
 cairo                                  i686
1.14.10-1.fc26                         @fedora     1.8 M
 cairo-gobject                          i686
1.14.10-1.fc26                         @fedora      26 k
 cdparanoia-libs                        i686
10.2-22.fc26                           @fedora     125 k
 colord-libs                            i686
1.3.5-1.fc26                           @fedora     572 k
 compiz                                 i686
1:0.8.14-1.fc26                        @fedora     6.2 M
 compiz-plugins-experimental            i686
1:0.8.14-1.fc26                        @fedora      19 M
 compiz-plugins-extra                   i686
1:0.8.14-1.fc26                        @fedora     5.7 M
 compiz-plugins-main                    i686
1:0.8.14-1.fc26                        @fedora     4.4 M
 cups-libs                              i686
1:2.2.2-7.fc26                         @updates    840 k
 cyrus-sasl-lib                         i686
2.1.26-32.fc26                         @fedora     383 k
 dbus-glib                              i686
0.108-2.fc26                           @fedora     321 k
 dbus-libs                              i686
1:1.11.18-1.fc26                       @updates    370 k
 dconf                                  i686
0.26.0-2.fc26                          @fedora     255 k
 emerald                                i686
1:0.8.14-2.fc26                        @fedora     1.0 M
 enchant                                i686
1:1.6.0-16.fc26                        @fedora     115 k
 exiv2-libs                             i686
0.25-4.fc26                            @fedora     6.0 M
 expat                                  i686
2.2.4-1.fc26                           @updates    254 k
 flac-libs                              i686
1.3.2-2.fc26                           @fedora     553 k
 fontconfig                             i686
2.12.6-4.fc26                          @updates    612 k
 freetype                               i686
2.7.1-9.fc26                           @fedora     739 k
 fuse-libs                              i686
2.9.7-2.fc26                           @fedora     259 k
 gcr                                    i686
3.20.0-4.fc26                          @fedora     2.3 M
 gd                                     i686
2.2.5-1.fc26                           @updates    389 k
 gdk-pixbuf2                            i686
2.36.9-1.fc26                          @updates    2.5 M
 gdk-pixbuf2-modules                    i686
2.36.9-1.fc26                          @updates    214 k
 ghostscript                            i686
9.20-10.fc26                           @fedora       0
 ghostscript-core                       i686
9.20-10.fc26                           @fedora      21 M
 ghostscript-x11                        i686
9.20-10.fc26                           @fedora      83 k
 glib-networking                        i686
2.50.0-2.fc26                          @fedora     422 k
 glib2                                  i686
2.52.3-2.fc26                          @updates     11 M
 glibc                                  i686
2.25-12.fc26                           @updates     14 M
 gmp                                    i686
1:6.1.2-4.fc26                         @fedora     597 k
 gnome-online-accounts                  i686
3.24.4-3.fc26                          @updates    2.0 M
 gnutls                                 i686
3.5.16-4.fc26                          @updates    2.3 M
 graphite2                              i686
1.3.10-1.fc26                          @fedora     242 k
 gsm                                    i686
1.0.17-1.fc26                          @updates     55 k
 gstreamer1                             i686
1.12.3-1.fc26                          @updates    4.2 M
 gstreamer1-plugins-bad-free            i686
1.12.3-1.fc26                          @updates    5.7 M
 gstreamer1-plugins-base                i686
1.12.3-1.fc26                          @updates    4.9 M
 gtk2                                   i686
2.24.31-4.fc26                         @fedora      13 M
 gtk3                                   i686
3.22.21-2.fc26                         @updates     17 M
 gutenprint                             i686
5.2.12-5.fc26                          @updates     23 M
 gutenprint-libs                        i686
5.2.12-5.fc26                          @updates    289 k
 harfbuzz                               i686
1.4.4-1.fc26                           @fedora     659 k
 harfbuzz-icu                           i686
1.4.4-1.fc26                           @fedora      10 k
 hunspell                               i686
1.5.4-2.fc26                           @fedora     826 k
 hyphen                                 i686
2.8.8-6.fc26                           @fedora      47 k
 jasper-libs                            i686
2.0.14-1.fc26                          @updates    337 k
 jbigkit-libs                           i686
2.1-6.fc26                             @fedora     104 k
 json-glib                              i686
1.2.6-1.fc26                           @fedora     482 k
 keyutils-libs                          i686
1.5.10-1.fc26                          @fedora      41 k
 krb5-libs                              i686
1.15.2-4.fc26                          @updates    2.0 M
 lcms2                                  i686
2.8-3.fc26                             @fedora     371 k
 libICE                                 i686
1.0.9-9.fc26                           @fedora     150 k
 libSM                                  i686
1.2.2-5.fc26                           @fedora      83 k
 libX11                                 i686
1.6.5-2.fc26                           @fedora     1.3 M
 libXScrnSaver                          i686
1.2.2-11.fc26                          @fedora      35 k
 libXau                                 i686
1.0.8-7.fc26                           @fedora      49 k
 libXcomposite                          i686
0.4.4-9.fc26                           @fedora      34 k
 libXcursor                             i686
1.1.14-8.fc26                          @fedora      40 k
 libXdamage                             i686
1.1.4-9.fc26                           @fedora      28 k
 libXext                                i686
1.3.3-5.fc26                           @fedora      87 k
 libXfixes                              i686
5.0.3-2.fc26                           @fedora      25 k
 libXft                                 i686
2.3.2-5.fc26                           @fedora     121 k
 libXi                                  i686
1.7.9-2.fc26                           @fedora      71 k
 libXinerama                            i686
1.1.3-7.fc26                           @fedora      14 k
 libXpm                                 i686
3.5.12-2.fc26                          @fedora     112 k
 libXrandr                              i686
1.5.1-2.fc26                           @fedora      46 k
 libXrender                             i686
0.9.10-2.fc26                          @fedora      45 k
 libXres                                i686
1.0.7-7.fc26                           @fedora      11 k
 libXt                                  i686
1.1.5-4.fc26                           @fedora     394 k
 libXtst                                i686
1.2.3-2.fc26                           @fedora      28 k
 libXv                                  i686
1.0.11-2.fc26                          @fedora      21 k
 libXxf86vm                             i686
1.1.4-4.fc26                           @fedora      24 k
 libblkid                               i686
2.30.2-1.fc26                          @updates    309 k
 libcap                                 i686
2.25-5.fc26                            @fedora      99 k
 libcap-ng                              i686
0.7.8-3.fc26                           @fedora      44 k
 libcom_err                             i686
1.43.4-2.fc26                          @fedora      58 k
 libcompizconfig                        i686
1:0.8.14-1.fc26                        @fedora     148 k
 libcroco                               i686
0.6.12-1.fc26                          @fedora     319 k
 libcrypt-nss                           i686
2.25-12.fc26                           @updates     34 k
 libcurl                                i686
7.53.1-13.fc26                         @updates    541 k
 libdatrie                              i686
0.2.9-4.fc26                           @fedora      57 k
 libdb                                  i686
5.3.28-24.fc26                         @updates    1.9 M
 libdrm                                 i686
2.4.88-1.fc26                          @updates    370 k
 libdvdnav                              i686
5.0.3-5.fc26                           @fedora     119 k
 libdvdread                             i686
5.0.3-4.fc26                           @fedora     151 k
 libepoxy                               i686
1.4.3-1.fc26                           @updates    955 k
 libexif                                i686
0.6.21-11.fc26                         @fedora     1.8 M
 libffi                                 i686
3.1-12.fc26                            @updates     43 k
 libgcc                                 i686
7.2.1-2.fc26                           @updates    198 k
 libgcrypt                              i686
1.7.9-1.fc26                           @updates    896 k
 libgdata                               i686
0.17.8-1.fc26                          @fedora     1.8 M
 libgee                                 i686
0.20.0-1.fc26                          @fedora     970 k
 libgexiv2                              i686
0.10.6-1.fc26                          @fedora     158 k
 libglvnd                               i686
1:1.0.0-1.fc26                         @updates    358 k
 libglvnd-egl                           i686
1:1.0.0-1.fc26                         @updates     81 k
 libglvnd-glx                           i686
1:1.0.0-1.fc26                         @updates    459 k
 libgomp                                i686
7.2.1-2.fc26                           @updates    285 k
 libgpg-error                           i686
1.25-2.fc26                            @fedora     637 k
 libgphoto2                             i686
2.5.16-1.fc26                          @updates    6.1 M
 libgudev                               i686
232-1.fc26                             @updates     72 k
 libgusb                                i686
0.2.11-1.fc26                          @updates    104 k
 libicu                                 i686
57.1-7.fc26                            @updates     29 M
 libidn2                                i686
2.0.4-1.fc26                           @updates    225 k
 libjpeg-turbo                          i686
1.5.1-0.fc26                           @fedora     530 k
 libmodman                              i686
2.0.1-13.fc26                          @fedora      56 k
 libmount                               i686
2.30.2-1.fc26                          @updates    375 k
 libmpcdec                              i686
1.2.6-17.fc26                          @fedora      58 k
 libnghttp2                             i686
1.21.1-1.fc26                          @fedora     155 k
 libnotify                              i686
0.7.7-2.fc26                           @fedora      75 k
 liboauth                               i686
1.0.3-6.fc26                           @fedora      39 k
 libogg                                 i686
2:1.3.2-6.fc26                         @fedora      34 k
 libpciaccess                           i686
0.13.4-4.fc26                          @fedora      43 k
 libpng                                 i686
2:1.6.28-2.fc26                        @fedora     224 k
 libproxy                               i686
0.4.15-2.fc26                          @updates    142 k
 libpsl                                 i686
0.18.0-1.fc26                          @updates     55 k
 librsvg2                               i686
2.40.18-1.fc26                         @updates    305 k
 libsecret                              i686
0.18.5-3.fc26                          @fedora     456 k
 libselinux                             i686
2.6-7.fc26                             @updates    218 k
 libsepol                               i686
2.6-2.fc26                             @updates    673 k
 libsndfile                             i686
1.0.28-6.fc26                          @updates    542 k
 libsoup                                i686
2.58.2-1.fc26                          @updates    1.2 M
 libsrtp                                i686
1.5.4-4.fc26                           @fedora     370 k
 libssh2                                i686
1.8.0-5.fc26                           @updates    197 k
 libstdc++                              i686
7.2.1-2.fc26                           @updates    1.9 M
 libtasn1                               i686
4.12-1.fc26                            @fedora     159 k
 libthai                                i686
0.1.25-2.fc26                          @fedora     739 k
 libtheora                              i686
1:1.1.1-15.fc26                        @fedora     703 k
 libtiff                                i686
4.0.9-1.fc26                           @updates    498 k
 libtool-ltdl                           i686
2.4.6-17.fc26                          @fedora      65 k
 libunistring                           i686
0.9.7-1.fc26                           @fedora     1.5 M
 libusbx                                i686
1.0.21-2.fc26                          @fedora     138 k
 libuuid                                i686
2.30.2-1.fc26                          @updates     20 k
 libvdpau                               i686
1.1.1-4.fc26                           @fedora      79 k
 libverto                               i686
0.2.6-7.fc26                           @fedora      22 k
 libvisual                              i686
1:0.4.0-21.fc26                        @fedora     426 k
 libvorbis                              i686
1:1.3.5-2.fc26                         @fedora     771 k
 libwayland-client                      i686
1.13.0-1.fc26                          @fedora      49 k
 libwayland-cursor                      i686
1.13.0-1.fc26                          @fedora      32 k
 libwayland-server                      i686
1.13.0-1.fc26                          @fedora      69 k
 libwebp                                i686
0.6.1-1.fc26                           @updates    796 k
 libwnck3                               i686
3.24.1-1.fc26                          @updates    2.0 M
 libxcb                                 i686
1.12-3.fc26                            @fedora     968 k
 libxkbcommon                           i686
0.7.1-3.fc26                           @fedora     271 k
 libxml2                                i686
2.9.4-2.fc26                           @fedora     1.7 M
 libxshmfence                           i686
1.2-4.fc26                             @fedora     6.1 k
 libxslt                                i686
1.1.29-1.fc26                          @fedora     493 k
 lockdev                                i686
1.0.4-0.23.20111007git.fc26            @fedora      56 k
 lz4-libs                               i686
1.8.0-1.fc26                           @updates     88 k
 marco-libs                             i686
1.18.2-1.fc26                          @updates    4.3 M
 mesa-libEGL                            i686
17.2.4-2.fc26                          @updates    232 k
 mesa-libGL                             i686
17.2.4-2.fc26                          @updates    518 k
 mesa-libGLU                            i686
9.0.0-11.fc26                          @fedora     463 k
 mesa-libgbm                            i686
17.2.4-2.fc26                          @updates     56 k
 mesa-libglapi                          i686
17.2.4-2.fc26                          @updates    195 k
 mesa-libwayland-egl                    i686
17.2.4-2.fc26                          @updates    5.9 k
 ncurses-libs                           i686
6.0-8.20170212.fc26                    @fedora     821 k
 nettle                                 i686
3.3-2.fc26                             @fedora     605 k
 nspr                                   i686
4.17.0-1.fc26                          @updates    297 k
 nss                                    i686
3.34.0-1.0.fc26                        @updates    2.2 M
 nss-pem                                i686
1.0.3-3.fc26                           @fedora     215 k
 nss-softokn                            i686
3.34.0-1.0.fc26                        @updates    1.6 M
 nss-softokn-freebl                     i686
3.34.0-1.0.fc26                        @updates    524 k
 nss-util                               i686
3.34.0-1.0.fc26                        @updates    182 k
 openjpeg2                              i686
2.2.0-3.fc26                           @updates    339 k
 openldap                               i686
2.4.45-2.fc26                          @updates    1.0 M
 openssl-libs                           i686
1:1.1.0g-1.fc26                        @updates    2.8 M
 opus                                   i686
1.2.1-1.fc26                           @updates    364 k
 orc                                    i686
0.4.27-1.fc26                          @updates    623 k
 p11-kit                                i686
0.23.9-2.fc26                          @updates    1.3 M
 pango                                  i686
1.40.12-1.fc26                         @updates    746 k
 pcre                                   i686
8.41-3.fc26                            @updates    510 k
 pixman                                 i686
0.34.0-3.fc26                          @fedora     711 k
 rest                                   i686
0.8.0-2.fc26                           @fedora     163 k
 shotwell                               i686
0.26.4-1.fc26                          @updates     13 M
 soundtouch                             i686
1.9.2-4.fc26                           @fedora     163 k
 sqlite-libs                            i686
3.20.1-1.fc26                          @updates    1.1 M
 startup-notification                   i686
0.12-12.fc26                           @fedora      89 k
 systemd-libs                           i686
233-7.fc26                             @updates    1.3 M
 webkitgtk4                             i686
2.18.3-1.fc26                          @updates     44 M
 webkitgtk4-jsc                         i686
2.18.3-1.fc26                          @updates     13 M
 xcb-util                               i686
0.4.0-6.fc26                           @fedora      21 k
 xz-libs                                i686
5.2.3-2.fc26                           @fedora     171 k
 zlib                                   i686
1.2.11-2.fc26                          @fedora     193 k
Removing dependent packages:
 html2ps                                noarch
1.0-0.24.b7.fc26                       @fedora     226 k
 perl-File-ShareDir                     noarch
1.102-8.fc26                           @fedora      19 k
 perl-XML-XPath                         noarch
1.42-1.fc26                            @updates    201 k
 perl-encoding                          x86_64
4:2.19-6.fc26                          @fedora     135 k
 perl-open                              noarch
1.10-395.fc26                          @updates     11 k
 psutils                                x86_64
1.23-10.fc26                           @fedora     164 k
 texinfo                                x86_64
6.3-3.fc26                             @fedora     4.7 M
 texinfo-tex                            x86_64
6.3-3.fc26                             @fedora     499 k
 texlive-algorithms                     noarch
6:svn38085.0.1-33.fc26.2               @fedora      12 k
 texlive-amsfonts                       noarch
6:svn29208.3.04-33.fc26.2              @fedora     5.9 M
 texlive-amsmath                        noarch
6:svn41561-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     168 k
 texlive-attachfile                     noarch
6:svn38830-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      12 k
 texlive-auto-pst-pdf                   noarch
6:svn23723.0.6-33.fc26.2               @fedora     5.9 k
 texlive-avantgar                       noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     1.2 M
 texlive-babel                          noarch
6:svn40706-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     305 k
 texlive-babelbib                       noarch
6:svn25245.1.31-33.fc26.2              @fedora     752 k
 texlive-bera                           noarch
6:svn20031.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     773 k
 texlive-bibtex                         noarch
6:svn40768-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     174 k
 texlive-bibtex-bin                     x86_64
6:svn40473-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     109 k
 texlive-bookman                        noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     1.2 M
 texlive-booktabs                       noarch
6:svn40846-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     5.7 k
 texlive-breakurl                       noarch
6:svn29901.1.40-33.fc26.2              @fedora     8.3 k
 texlive-caption                        noarch
6:svn41409-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     193 k
 texlive-carlisle                       noarch
6:svn18258.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      30 k
 texlive-charter                        noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     404 k
 texlive-chngcntr                       noarch
6:svn17157.1.0a-33.fc26.2              @fedora     4.0 k
 texlive-cm                             noarch
6:svn32865.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     1.0 M
 texlive-cm-super                       noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      65 M
 texlive-cmextra                        noarch
6:svn32831.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     132 k
 texlive-collection-basic               noarch
6:svn41149-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora       0
 texlive-collection-fontsrecommended    noarch
6:svn35830.0-33.20160520.fc26.2        @fedora       0
 texlive-colortbl                       noarch
6:svn29803.v1.0a-33.fc26.2             @fedora      10 k
 texlive-courier                        noarch
6:svn35058.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     903 k
 texlive-csquotes                       noarch
6:svn39538-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      88 k
 texlive-currfile                       noarch
6:svn40725-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      15 k
 texlive-dvipdfmx                       noarch
6:svn41149-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     256 k
 texlive-dvipdfmx-bin                   x86_64
6:svn40273-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     2.6 k
 texlive-dvipdfmx-def                   noarch
6:svn40328-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      13 k
 texlive-dvips                          noarch
6:svn41149-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      16 M
 texlive-dvips-bin                      x86_64
6:svn40987-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     261 k
 texlive-ec                             noarch
6:svn25033.1.0-33.fc26.2               @fedora     2.5 M
 texlive-enctex                         noarch
6:svn34957.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     168 k
 texlive-enumitem                       noarch
6:svn24146.3.5.2-33.fc26.2             @fedora      42 k
 texlive-environ                        noarch
6:svn33821.0.3-33.fc26.2               @fedora     4.3 k
 texlive-epsf                           noarch
6:svn21461.2.7.4-33.fc26.2             @fedora      53 k
 texlive-eso-pic                        noarch
6:svn37925.2.0g-33.fc26.2              @fedora      14 k
 texlive-etex                           noarch
6:svn37057.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      40 k
 texlive-etex-pkg                       noarch
6:svn39355-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      18 k
 texlive-etoolbox                       noarch
6:svn38031.2.2a-33.fc26.2              @fedora      43 k
 texlive-euro                           noarch
6:svn22191.1.1-33.fc26.2               @fedora     6.3 k
 texlive-eurosym                        noarch
6:svn17265.1.4_subrfix-33.fc26.2       @fedora     219 k
 texlive-fancyvrb                       noarch
6:svn18492.2.8-33.fc26.2               @fedora      61 k
 texlive-filecontents                   noarch
6:svn24250.1.3-33.fc26.2               @fedora     3.0 k
 texlive-filehook                       noarch
6:svn24280.0.5d-33.fc26.2              @fedora      26 k
 texlive-float                          noarch
6:svn15878.1.3d-33.fc26.2              @fedora     6.6 k
 texlive-fontspec                       noarch
6:svn41262-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     232 k
 texlive-footmisc                       noarch
6:svn23330.5.5b-33.fc26.2              @fedora      25 k
 texlive-fp                             noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     116 k
 texlive-fpl                            noarch
6:svn15878.1.002-33.fc26.2             @fedora     688 k
 texlive-geometry                       noarch
6:svn19716.5.6-33.fc26.2               @fedora      40 k
 texlive-glyphlist                      noarch
6:svn28576.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      91 k
 texlive-graphics                       noarch
6:svn41015-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      81 k
 texlive-graphics-cfg                   noarch
6:svn40269-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     4.2 k
 texlive-graphics-def                   noarch
6:svn41879-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     138 k
 texlive-gsftopk                        noarch
6:svn40768-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      11 k
 texlive-gsftopk-bin                    x86_64
6:svn40473-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora      27 k
 texlive-helvetic                       noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     1.8 M
 texlive-hyperref                       noarch
6:svn41396-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     879 k
 texlive-hyph-utf8                      noarch
6:svn41189-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      74 k
 texlive-hyphen-base                    noarch
6:svn41138-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      63 k
 texlive-ifetex                         noarch
6:svn24853.1.2-33.fc26.2               @fedora     2.7 k
 texlive-ifluatex                       noarch
6:svn41346-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     7.2 k
 texlive-ifplatform                     noarch
6:svn21156.0.4-33.fc26.2               @fedora     3.8 k
 texlive-iftex                          noarch
6:svn29654.0.2-33.fc26.2               @fedora     2.5 k
 texlive-ifxetex                        noarch
6:svn19685.0.5-33.fc26.2               @fedora     1.4 k
 texlive-index                          noarch
6:svn24099.4.1beta-33.fc26.2           @fedora      61 k
 texlive-kastrup                        noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     2.5 k
 texlive-knuth-lib                      noarch
6:svn35820.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      99 k
 texlive-knuth-local                    noarch
6:svn38627-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     105 k
 texlive-koma-script                    noarch
6:svn41508-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     8.5 M
 texlive-kpathsea                       noarch
6:svn41139-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     215 k
 texlive-kpathsea-bin                   x86_64
6:svn40473-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora      83 k
 texlive-l3kernel                       noarch
6:svn41246-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     841 k
 texlive-l3packages                     noarch
6:svn41246-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     130 k
 texlive-latex                          noarch
6:svn40218-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     1.3 M
 texlive-latex-fonts                    noarch
6:svn28888.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     105 k
 texlive-latexconfig                    noarch
6:svn40274-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      10 k
 texlive-listings                       noarch
6:svn37534.1.6-33.fc26.2               @fedora     445 k
 texlive-lm                             noarch
6:svn28119.2.004-33.fc26.2             @fedora      39 M
 texlive-lm-math                        noarch
6:svn36915.1.959-33.fc26.2             @fedora     717 k
 texlive-lua-alt-getopt                 noarch
6:svn29349.0.7.0-33.fc26.2             @fedora     3.9 k
 texlive-lualatex-math                  noarch
6:svn40621-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     7.7 k
 texlive-lualibs                        noarch
6:svn40370-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     575 k
 texlive-luaotfload                     noarch
6:svn40902-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     4.4 M
 texlive-luaotfload-bin                 noarch
6:svn34647.0-33.20160520.fc26.2        @fedora       0
 texlive-luatex                         noarch
6:svn40963-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     142 k
 texlive-luatex-bin                     x86_64
6:svn41091-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora      12 M
 texlive-luatexbase                     noarch
6:svn38550-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      12 k
 texlive-makeindex                      noarch
6:svn40768-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      69 k
 texlive-makeindex-bin                  x86_64
6:svn40473-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora      78 k
 texlive-manfnt-font                    noarch
6:svn35799.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      42 k
 texlive-marginnote                     noarch
6:svn41382-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      13 k
 texlive-marvosym                       noarch
6:svn29349.2.2a-33.fc26.2              @fedora     181 k
 texlive-mathpazo                       noarch
6:svn15878.1.003-33.fc26.2             @fedora      98 k
 texlive-memoir                         noarch
6:svn41203-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     454 k
 texlive-metafont                       noarch
6:svn40793-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     352 k
 texlive-metafont-bin                   x86_64
6:svn40987-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     621 k
 texlive-mflogo                         noarch
6:svn38628-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     3.2 k
 texlive-mflogo-font                    noarch
6:svn36898.1.002-33.fc26.2             @fedora      37 k
 texlive-mfware                         noarch
6:svn40768-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      19 k
 texlive-mfware-bin                     x86_64
6:svn40473-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     184 k
 texlive-mparhack                       noarch
6:svn15878.1.4-33.fc26.2               @fedora     8.0 k
 texlive-ms                             noarch
6:svn29849.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      32 k
 texlive-multido                        noarch
6:svn18302.1.42-33.fc26.2              @fedora     9.7 k
 texlive-ncntrsbk                       noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     919 k
 texlive-oberdiek                       noarch
6:svn41346-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     2.3 M
 texlive-palatino                       noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     1.1 M
 texlive-paralist                       noarch
6:svn39247-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      14 k
 texlive-parallel                       noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      14 k
 texlive-pdftex                         noarch
6:svn41149-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     243 k
 texlive-pdftex-bin                     x86_64
6:svn40987-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     786 k
 texlive-pdftex-def                     noarch
6:svn22653.0.06d-33.fc26.2             @fedora      54 k
 texlive-pdftex-doc                     noarch
6:svn41149-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     2.5 M
 texlive-pgf                            noarch
6:svn40966-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     4.0 M
 texlive-plain                          noarch
6:svn40274-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     3.2 M
 texlive-psnfss                         noarch
6:svn33946.9.2a-33.fc26.2              @fedora      93 k
 texlive-pst-3d                         noarch
6:svn17257.1.10-33.fc26.2              @fedora      11 k
 texlive-pst-coil                       noarch
6:svn37377.1.07-33.fc26.2              @fedora      12 k
 texlive-pst-eps                        noarch
6:svn15878.1.0-33.fc26.2               @fedora     6.7 k
 texlive-pst-fill                       noarch
6:svn15878.1.01-33.fc26.2              @fedora      14 k
 texlive-pst-grad                       noarch
6:svn15878.1.06-33.fc26.2              @fedora      12 k
 texlive-pst-math                       noarch
6:svn34786.0.63-33.fc26.2              @fedora      11 k
 texlive-pst-node                       noarch
6:svn40743-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     104 k
 texlive-pst-ovl                        noarch
6:svn40873-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     3.5 k
 texlive-pst-pdf                        noarch
6:svn31660.1.1v-33.fc26.2              @fedora      22 k
 texlive-pst-pdf-bin                    noarch
6:svn7838.0-33.20160520.fc26.2         @fedora       0
 texlive-pst-plot                       noarch
6:svn41242-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     119 k
 texlive-pst-text                       noarch
6:svn15878.1.00-33.fc26.2              @fedora     7.9 k
 texlive-pst-tools                      noarch
6:svn34067.0.05-33.fc26.2              @fedora      13 k
 texlive-pst-tree                       noarch
6:svn24142.1.12-33.fc26.2              @fedora      33 k
 texlive-pstricks                       noarch
6:svn41321-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     404 k
 texlive-pstricks-add                   noarch
6:svn40744-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      99 k
 texlive-pxfonts                        noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     811 k
 texlive-qstest                         noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      18 k
 texlive-rsfs                           noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      98 k
 texlive-sauerj                         noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      18 k
 texlive-setspace                       noarch
6:svn24881.6.7a-33.fc26.2              @fedora      22 k
 texlive-showexpl                       noarch
6:svn32737.v0.3l-33.fc26.2             @fedora      13 k
 texlive-soul                           noarch
6:svn15878.2.4-33.fc26.2               @fedora      23 k
 texlive-subfig                         noarch
6:svn15878.1.3-33.fc26.2               @fedora      28 k
 texlive-symbol                         noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      66 k
 texlive-tetex                          noarch
6:svn41059-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     314 k
 texlive-tetex-bin                      noarch
6:svn36770.0-33.20160520.fc26.2        @fedora       0
 texlive-tex                            noarch
6:svn40793-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     5.2 k
 texlive-tex-bin                        x86_64
6:svn40987-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     345 k
 texlive-tex-gyre                       noarch
6:svn18651.2.004-33.fc26.2             @fedora      22 M
 texlive-tex-gyre-math                  noarch
6:svn41264-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     2.7 M
 texlive-tex-ini-files                  noarch
6:svn40533-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     7.4 k
 texlive-texconfig                      noarch
6:svn40768-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      59 k
 texlive-texconfig-bin                  noarch
6:svn29741.0-33.20160520.fc26.2        @fedora       0
 texlive-texlive-docindex               noarch
6:svn41430-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     1.1 M
 texlive-texlive-en                     noarch
6:svn41185-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      56 k
 texlive-texlive-msg-translations       noarch
6:svn41431-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     1.1 M
 texlive-texlive-scripts                noarch
6:svn41433-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      42 k
 texlive-texlive-scripts-bin            noarch
6:svn29741.0-33.20160520.fc26.2        @fedora       0
 texlive-texlive.infra                  noarch
6:svn41280-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     486 k
 texlive-texlive.infra-bin              x86_64
6:svn40312-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora       0
 texlive-thumbpdf                       noarch
6:svn34621.3.16-33.fc26.2              @fedora      71 k
 texlive-thumbpdf-bin                   noarch
6:svn6898.0-33.20160520.fc26.2         @fedora       0
 texlive-times                          noarch
6:svn35058.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     980 k
 texlive-tipa                           noarch
6:svn29349.1.3-33.fc26.2               @fedora     3.7 M
 texlive-tools                          noarch
6:svn40934-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     232 k
 texlive-trimspaces                     noarch
6:svn15878.1.1-33.fc26.2               @fedora     1.3 k
 texlive-txfonts                        noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     1.5 M
 texlive-ucharcat                       noarch
6:svn38907-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     1.3 k
 texlive-underscore                     noarch
6:svn18261.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      10 k
 texlive-unicode-data                   noarch
6:svn39808-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     2.0 M
 texlive-unicode-math                   noarch
6:svn38462-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     411 k
 texlive-updmap-map                     noarch
6:svn41159-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      12 M
 texlive-url                            noarch
6:svn32528.3.4-33.fc26.2               @fedora      12 k
 texlive-utopia                         noarch
6:svn15878.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     541 k
 texlive-varwidth                       noarch
6:svn24104.0.92-33.fc26.2              @fedora      11 k
 texlive-wasy                           noarch
6:svn35831.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     126 k
 texlive-wasy2-ps                       noarch
6:svn35830.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     272 k
 texlive-wasysym                        noarch
6:svn15878.2.0-33.fc26.2               @fedora      14 k
 texlive-xcolor                         noarch
6:svn41044-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      70 k
 texlive-xdvi                           noarch
6:svn40768-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      67 k
 texlive-xdvi-bin                       x86_64
6:svn40750-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     747 k
 texlive-xetex                          noarch
6:svn41438-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     1.1 M
 texlive-xetex-bin                      x86_64
6:svn41091-33.20160520.fc26.2          @fedora     1.3 M
 texlive-xetex-def                      noarch
6:svn40327-33.fc26.2                   @fedora      21 k
 texlive-xetexconfig                    noarch
6:svn41133-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     305
 texlive-xkeyval                        noarch
6:svn35741.2.7a-33.fc26.2              @fedora      83 k
 texlive-xunicode                       noarch
6:svn30466.0.981-33.fc26.2             @fedora     201 k
 texlive-zapfchan                       noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora     166 k
 texlive-zapfding                       noarch
6:svn31835.0-33.fc26.2                 @fedora      67 k
Removing unused dependencies:
 ImageMagick-perl                       x86_64
6.9.9.22-1.fc26                        @updates    436 k
 groff-perl                             x86_64
1.22.3-10.fc26                         @updates    2.0 M
 libpaper                               x86_64
1.1.24-14.fc26                         @fedora      85 k
 perl-Class-Inspector                   noarch
1.31-3.fc26                            @fedora      57 k
 perl-File-HomeDir                      noarch
1.00-13.fc26                           @fedora     119 k
 perl-File-Which                        noarch
1.21-3.fc26                            @fedora      24 k
 perl-Filter                            x86_64
2:1.58-1.fc26                          @updates    144 k
 perl-SelfLoader                        noarch
1.23-395.fc26                          @updates     23 k
 perl-Unicode-EastAsianWidth            noarch
1.33-9.fc26                            @fedora      13 k
 perl-libintl-perl                      x86_64
1.26-2.fc26                            @fedora     4.2 M
 psutils-perl                           noarch
1.23-10.fc26                           @fedora      11 k
 teckit                                 x86_64
2.5.1-16.fc26                          @fedora     1.6 M
 texlive-base                           noarch
6:2016-33.20160520.fc26.1              @fedora     8.2 M
 texlive-kpathsea-doc                   noarch
6:svn41139-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     1.5 M
 texlive-texlive-common-doc             noarch
6:svn40682-33.fc26.2                   @fedora     214 k
 zziplib                                x86_64
0.13.62-8.fc26                         @fedora     209 k

Transaction Summary