Re: Wifi losing connectivity after 1-2 minutes on F22

>   It has to be an older one -- not a brand new one or you run into the same problem of having a too-new adapter.

That's not true. It varies device by device. Some new devices have
excellent drivers. Always check http://linuxwireless.org/.

===
Gavin,

Many drivers have debug mode, which will output to the kernel logger
(`journalctl -k` or `dmesg`). It varies by driver, and you'll have to
poke around in /sys to find it, and probably write 1 to a file.
Additionally, putting wpa supplicant in debug mode `-dd` option to
`/usr/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant.service` might get you more
information.