Wifi losing connectivity after 1-2 minutes on F22

Dear List,

For the past 7-10 days I been experiencing a persistent problem with
wifi connections on my Lenovo T440s after using F22 for 12 months in
the machine without problem. The wifi connection is made just fine
with my router and I initially have connectivity. After a few minutes
though the connection will become dead (eventually the gnome status
area icon will show a ? but only if I leave it long enough). When I
try to visit a new website in Chrome it displays "Resolving Host" in
the status pop-up. I was just starting to run a dfn upgrade and I saw:

Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'updates' from
'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-f22&arch=x86_64':
Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: Curl error (6): Couldn't resolve
host name for https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-f22&arch=x86_64
[Could not resolve host: mirrors.fedoraproject.org]

If I turn the wifi of and back on again (either via the physical key
on the keyboad Fn-F8, or via the gnome3 wifi/status tool in the top
right of the desktop) the connection comes up fine and I have
connectivity again for a few minutes and then the cycle repeats again

I've tried changing DNS servers to say Googles servers to rule out an
issue with my router/ISP DNS but to no avail.

I have numerous other devices (all Android) in the house connecting to
the same wifi router and they are not experiencing any connection
problems at all.

I'm running currently Linux 4.4.11-200.fc22.x86_64, but see the same
problem on 4.4.10 and 4.4.9. I also have:

NetworkManager.x86_64                    1:1.0.10-3.fc22                @updates

installed.

I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot this problem or what to try to
resolve it short of installing F24 and risking using the beta for a
couple of weeks.

I'd appreciate greatly any insights you might have or suggestions as
to what to look at to track down the source of the problem or provide
more information that you might require to diagnose what is going on.

Thanks in advance

Gavin

--
Gavin Simpson