Re: OT maybe? HAProxy 1.6 mail alerts getting DOWNs, but not UPs

This is quite interesting.  I see mails in the mail.log for the DOWN entries (there are two, one DOWN each for two test DB nodes), but none for any UP state changes.  The UP state changes are logged in the haproxy.log file, just like the DOWN ones, so I don't see why the UP alerts isn't being sent out.

Ah well, I guess I'll hit up the HAPROXY list to see if they know anything.

Thanks for the help.