Re: data restore after an upgrade?

Forgive the top post, on my phone.

If /home is all you want to preserve then create a partition sufficient for it's size. Move or copy the data, latter easier as you don't need to muck with the current file system.

During the new build go to customize setup partitions and assign /home to the new partion along with the standard setup of /, /tmp, etc.

I have done this and makes this super easy.  HIH.

Fred Roller