Re: F23 installer does not allow to reuse / partition

Really?? All I had to do is select the partition and mark it for reformatting, and selected the desktop package and it works.

That's the point. If I want to reuse the partition I HAVE to reformat it. I did not want to reformat it because reformating fails. I am using a AsRock Beebox and using a Kingston DTDUO 16GB.
This memory gets kind of hot. And sometimes it kind of disappears (like attaching/detaching) but without me physically doing. it.

I am beginning to suspect hardware issue either at the Beebox or the DTDUO level.
I am reversing sides now, using a Sandisk 8GB to be hold the system and the Kingston to hold the install files. I'll mention what happens. Incidentally, the Sandisk does not seem to be poping in and out. Could the OTG feature of the DTDUO have something to do with this pop in/out behaviour?

I am trying to install Fedora 23 on a USB that will be permanently attached to a BeeBox system while the drive arrives on the mail. Problem is that for some rason, whomever has to format the usb drive crashes. Solution: Make partitioning and formating outside. But now, Anconda does not allow me to use the freshly made / partition to install the system, it wants to do it on its own and it crashes everytime it tries.

Is there a solution to this catch 22?

Just too weird. I do not encounter what you are encountering.

JP