Re: please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Am 25.07.2013 19:56, schrieb Jared K. Smith:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM, inode0 <inode0@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:inode0@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     All I can do is suggest what I think could be done to improve the
>     situation. If the moderators aren't willing to do more and the
>     community isn't willing to give it a rest then I'll probably just join
>     others giving up on this list.
>

> I can't speak for any of the other moderators, but as for me -- I'm trying to be very active in pushing Harald's
> posts through moderation as quickly as possible.  (This even included doing mailing list moderation while on
> vacation -- not exactly my idea of relaxing or fun.)
>
> Putting my "Community Working Group" hat on for a second, I can also state that the CWG has given Harald a path
> forward with instructions on how to get himself removed from moderation.
>
> I don't know what else I as a moderator can do to help, besides to state that this thread isn't helping either side
> of the argument

*what exactly* does the CWG want to hear from me and not from others which are
sometimes a lot of more abusive outside any objectively conext while i *never*
insulted someone only "just for fun" and if so i want to see the quote, context
and apologize

for what i *not* apologize is that i am not tame saying "yes" and "fine" to
anything and devote to the opinion of the more or stronger ones for have
an easy life with a stooped attitude

you can't have both from one person - having expierience and a strong own
opinion and be always 365/24/7 the tame and stooped guy - this does not
match together and anybody who says he can fullfil both at any moment
is wrong

not so long ago people with a strong own opinion got burnt
god bless that they these day sonly get moderated and banned from lists..........