Problems installing Fedora 12 beta on SUN Ultra 5 hardware

Hi Guys,

As many of you suggested I tried Fedora 12 beta on SPARC, and having a bit of issue at start.

Booted CDROM,  disk1, all goes well, then when I try to partition installation disk, it fails on adding swap partition. And I tried couple times, each time 'un-handled exception occurs'. Then I booted Aurora 2.0 from another IDE disk ( I managed to install Aurora 2.0 while Aurora 2.99 is no go, can't handle IDE disks ),  and partition that disk for installation, i.e. added boot root and swap partitions.

Then booted Fedora install cd, when selected that disk for install as is, clicked next, an 'un-handled exception occurs'. Although have no idea yet, it does sound something to do with swap.

The disk in question is Maxtor 18gb IDE disk, which I used before so I know is OK. SUN Ultra 5 is with 512mb of RAM.

It offers me option to debug, but before doing so I was gonna ask if anyone had similar problem with Fedora 12 beta?

Kind Regards

Milan