Entering a user namespace from a core_pattern helper

Hello,

I've been working on introducing user namespaces (i.e. containers) to ABRT
core_pattern helper. I've learned that I must not trust anybody, thus I must not
run any command from the crashing process' root directory. I've also learned it
is not safe to run 'rpm --root /proc/[pid]/root -qf /the/executable'.

However I want to teach ABRT to get rpm package data from the container. I
believe users will appreciate it.

So I got the idea to run 'rpm' from the crashing process' root directory without
root privileges.
I plan to run the following command from ABRT core_pattern helper:

/usr/bin/nsenter \
    -t $PID
    -S $(id nobody -u)
    -G $(id nobody -g)
    -w/tmp
    -m
    --
    /usr/bin/rpm
    -qf

The command enters the $PID's mount namespace, sets UID and GID to nobody (I use
the nobody user because I don't want to introduce another single purpose user -
maybe it is not a good idea) and runs rpm.

Are there any security problems with it?

Thank you for reading my email.

Regards,
Jakub