Re: Reviewing/editing VPN information

On Tue, 2014-06-17 at 09:57 -0400, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 10:02:28AM +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> > > Thank you!
> >
> > btw. Note that the IPSec section is outdated, and I'm pretty sure that
> > most of the commands listed there don't work. I don't use IPSec and
> > don't know how to correctly update it, but just to let you know.
>
> Yeah, I'm going to just remove all the IPSec stuff from the guide.  If someone really wants it they can come back in and rewrite it correctly.

Maybe then it makes sense to combine descriptions for the VPN to a
simple reference on how to install the required packages and open the
network manager VPN menu. After that most things are straight forward
and putting more details will more likely make them irrelevant on the
next release.

regards,
Nikos