Review Request: python-pyflag - Forensic and Log Analysis GUI

Hi

Please review the package request for Pyflag. This is in the packaging wishlist for Fedora Security Spin. The only problem I found with packaging this tool was a no show from upstream. After sending mails and pinging them in #irc didn't help to get a single response. The package which is build has a "Incorrect fsf address" error which cannot be removed by me and can be only be sorted out by the upstream.

Please review the package and let me know the suggestions The Bugzilla link is here .

Thanks,