Re: Fedora Security URL full Path!

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 18:25 +0100, Jan Muhammad wrote:
> In configuring my Patch Management System-- Pakiti
> (http://pakiti.sourceforge.net/), I need to specify the URL for Fedora
> based OS.
>
> What would be the URL to put the full path to the file which contains
> the list of packages provided by the repository?
> For example the Scientific Linux has URL to full path:
> http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/slc54/x86_64/yum/os/repodata/primary.xml.gz

This is not a security question, even if you are using the answer for
some kind of security update tracking.

To answer your question, look at the yum repo files in the
fedora-release package (on a Fedora system or download the desired
version manually from
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=9) and append
repodata/primary.xml.gz to the basedir entries.

--
Matt