[Scitech] Re: How to create octave packages to allow "pkg load" to beaware of dependencies?

Hmm, that's what I get for trying to answer this from memory...

Okay, the packages are not auto loaded.

pkg load does appear to load dependent packages, assuming that they are installed (hence the need for proper Requires).