Re: *tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

Hello Till,

First of all, thanks a lot for your work and maintaining your COPR.

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 11:22 AM Till Hofmann
<thofmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > Open Robotics is starting to build ROS 2 packages for RHEL8[2][3],
> > maybe there's a path to working with upstream to support fedora as
> > part of their process?  I'm certainly willing to discuss a path
> > forward for making ROS easier to use on Fedora as well.
>

> I'd definitely be interested in packaging ROS2 and/or getting the ROS
> packages into Fedora proper. Working with upstream sounds like a

I'm also interested in getting the ROS packages into Fedora proper.
Have contributed a little bit to your rosfed tool so I've experience
with the spec generation bits.

Please let me know how I can help. Maybe we can track the effort as
issues in the rosfed repo ?

Best regards,
Javier