Robotics News [Journal]

Good Evening Peers, Students, Developers and Enthusiasts,

I send you this email to request your attention for our news site robotics news, which has been developed as an outward and public facing title for your industry, which is a future looking industry.

The current difficulty we face is achieving the quality of content at a consistent level. No doubt as you all graduate into your careers you will have outlets of communicating however on a industry wide level, robotics news should be your main source of news.

To send us your editorial, achievements and developments, please use this email:
editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What we need:-

We need you to tell us the content you want to see, and where we can get it from. if each person individually looks for this information then it is time wasted, so let us save you the time and effort.

We need contributors to the site, people that will send us regular updates on developments in the industry

We would like you to pass this email on to other potential subscribers.

Regards

Shah