A bunch of ros-groovy specs are ready to be worked on!

Hi!

I've been working on bloom for a bit now. I seem to have gotten some
progress with this commit[1]. The commit message explains how it's to be
used too. Please go through it. The spec files this code generated are
placed here[2]. They're not complete specs, but they do have all the
Requires and BuildRequires added to them. The BUILDORDER file also
states in what order the packages are to be built. This should make our
task slightly easier IMO.

I still think all of these should be placed in a separate fedorapeople
repo for the time being, may be as software collection (SCL)? That way
we can package groovy and fuerte and hydro and whatever other releases
they make in the near future.

On the TODO list:

1. Fill the SOURCE0 field.
2. See if I can package it all up into SRPMs instead of SPEC files to
make it a little easier

Should I spew the specfiles into ~/rpmbuild/SPECS, and copy over the
sources in tarred form to ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES? It can be done. Shouldn't
be too difficult.

If you can think up anything else that might be coded up, please do let
me know and I'll look into it.

[1]
https://github.com/sanjayankur31/bloom/commit/d5c5f636e11b6e4b76ed82fdfd69879e76964f62
--