Experiments with generating specs using bloom

Hi folks!

So, I've been hacking around with bloom recently. My git branch is
here[1]. I've had some success already: This template file[2], produces
a spec[3].

It's hardly complete. I don't think it'll generate specs for anything
other than catkin currently, since current logic looks for catkin
itself. A lot more to do. A few other issues too:

- The deps are really messed up. The BRs and Requires are all messed up.
For instance, gtest-devel shouldn't be a "Requires". It should pull in
gtest on it's own. This is probably due to the rosdep key list[4] which
doesn't seem completely correct to me. Dev and non dev packages are kind
of mixed up. I've recently opened a pull request[5] where I've added a
lot of Fedora packages to the base.yaml packages. If you have the time,
please consider taking a look and validating/improving it.

- I haven't started working on the building part yet. (what debian
refers to as a control file)

- I'm not sure how to generate the Source0: field since the package.xml
doesn't appear to have it. There might be a hint in the control template
file. I'll look into this later.

I'll continue working on bloom and hopefully I'll have a better update
report next time.

If you want to give it a whirl:

- clone my repo
- set up a python virtualenv
- activate the virtualenv
- cd <bloom-checkout>
- python setup.py develop
- checkout catkin somewhere
- bloom-generate rpm <path to catkin checkout> --os-version=19 -d
- This should generate your spec in a folder "rpm".

[1] https://github.com/sanjayankur31/bloom/tree/fedora
[2] http://paste.fedoraproject.org/30013/75622662/
[3] http://paste.fedoraproject.org/30012/13756222/
[4] https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/rosdep/base.yaml