[Fedora Robotics] Robotics Spin Base Architecture

Hello

I'm looking into using the Fedora Robotics Spin on a RoBoard RB110, which is a I/O rich single board computer based on the Vortex86DX processor which is essentially a i486 with intergral north & south bridges. I would like to know if the robotics spin requires a pentium class processor to run or if it will run on this platform. If anybody has this combination working any pointers or tips welcome

Thanks

Ray