[Fedora Robotics] ROS Packaging

As was brought up again on the Fedora Packaging list, ROS is still not
part of Fedora due to some serious build structure issues.

This is certainly not a one man packaging job, so I was interested in
seeing if there are others interested in joining in?  I know last time
I built it on Fedora even just building not following the Fedora
guidelines I had to apply various patches to deal with changes in
boost.

Thanks,
Brennan Ashton