Re: [Fedora Robotics] Fedora Robotics Spin Failed to Compose

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:06:53 +0330,
  Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       if we can know the logs and fix the problem. Can anybody provide
>       some info about it and how to fix that? Since we are approved as
>       an official spin it would be nice if we can really make it ready.
>       Sorry that I was not active since I'm going to defend my thesis
>       very soon.</p>

Nightly composes of the robotics spin are not being done. You can look at
why the last one failed and that is probably the same issue release
engineering is seeing.
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/