[Fedora Robotics] Fedora Robotics Spin Failed to Compose

Dear all!

According to [1], the Roborics Spin failed to compose. I wonder if we can know the logs and fix the problem. Can anybody provide some info about it and how to fix that? Since we are approved as an official spin it would be nice if we can really make it ready. Sorry that I was not active since I'm going to defend my thesis very soon.

Thanks,

Hedayat

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4967