[Fedora Robotics] f16 robotics spin

Hi all,

I thought i remembered seeing the spin submission deadline was coming up soon, so I checked this morning.  Turns out that the deadline for spin submission is tomorrow (July 12).  Oh dear.  We already have a spin-in-progress page going[1], I'm going to update our git repo[2] tonight with the latest base .ks file and have our spin's .ks pull in our new comps group.  I'll also fix up our spin wiki page and make sure its up to snuff with the guidelines, then mark it ready for the wrangler.  After tomorrow's submission deadline, we have two weeks before the spin freeze where we can test thoroughly and make sure our spin works.  I'll be in the #fedora-robotics channel on IRC while i'm working.

Hopefully "tomorrow" is in EDT like I am!

Rich

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Robotics_Spin
[2] https://github.com/timn/fedora-robotics-spin