Re: [Fedora Robotics] Fedora Robotics in F-15 announcement at LWN

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:54 AM, Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all.

In the LWN announcement of F-15 the Robotics Suite is the snippet cited!
http://lwn.net/Articles/444473/rss

Thanks for all your hard work and continuing effort to make the robotics
suite happen!

Rich, I really like your blog post! Unfortunately it is linked using
https in the release announcement which takes me straight to the Google
search page, does that work for you?

Regards from Aachen,
       Tim

I saw that!   It's too bad the link to my blog is broken though.  I fixed it on the Fedora wiki this morning, and dropped a comment in the LWN comment section.  Either way, glad you liked the post!

I've been meaning to ask you, how is the GSOC project coming along?  Is there anything we can help you with, or anywhere we can read about updates?

Rich