Re: [Fedora Robotics] Fwd: Re: [FESCo] #540: F15Feature: Robotics Suite - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RoboticsSuite

On 01/13/2011 05:39 PM, Tim Niemueller wrote:
> On 13.01.2011 23:34, Rich Mattes wrote:

>>> Ok, Rich, which category is the Robotics Suite in?
>>>
>>> The package group was just mixed in, I want to propose a package group
>>> specific to robot software, we have quite a few packages to which this
>>> could apply.
>>>
>>>          Tim
>>>

>> I think we fit best in the Development category.  I'm creating a new group
>> inside of the development category for our packages, called Robotics Suite,
>> which will contain the robotics related stuff.  I'm just not sure whether or
>> not it makes more sense to list the -devel packages or the base packages for
>> our stuff (or both).  For instance, should I include player-devel and/or
>> player?  mrpt-devel and/or mrpt?  I'm leaning towards including devel
>> packages instead of base ones, since tutorials will probably rely on them at
>> some point.
> I agree with the category and I suggest to add both, base and devel
> packages.
>
> 	Tim

Please have a look at [1] and see if I missed anything.  I've been using
[2] as a guide on how to do things; the diff is against the f15-comps file.

I also went ahead and adjusted the wiki pages.  fp.o/wiki/Robotics is
now the showcase page, and fp.o/wiki/SIGs/Robotics now holds the old
robotics sig page.

Rich

[1] http://rmattes.fedorapeople.org/comps-robotics.diff
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CompsXml