Re: [Fedora Robotics] Fwd: Re: [FESCo] #540: F15Feature: Robotics Suite - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RoboticsSuite

On 13.01.2011 20:10, Rich Mattes wrote:

>> I can do any of these times as well.  1400UTC is a good time for me.

Ok, let's go for 1400UTC as I cannot make it on Monday or Sunday.

> I can't think of anything else we'd need.  I don't know that we'll need the
> anaconda stuff for the RoboticsSuite feature, but we will once we create the
> LiveDVD.

Ok, if we contact them we should do it all in one go I think.

> I started on the comps group last night.  I'm creating a whole new group
> called "Robotics Suite", once it's done you should be able to "yum
> groupinstall "Robotics Suite"" and end up with a complete robotics
> development environment.  Once we nail down the package list, we submit the
> patch to comps.xml to the -devel list, and barring any qualms we commit it
> to the comps git.

Excellent. I'd vote for the Robotics category if that is different from
the group. What has to happen to have an appropriate package group (RPM
spec tag)?

> One last thing: I'm about ready to start shuffling our wiki pages around:
> putting http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics at
> fp.o/wiki/Robotics, and then moving the SIG page to wiki/SIGs/Robotics
> (right now SIGs/Robotics is a redirect to wiki/Robotics, and Robotics
> contains the SIG page.)  We still need the Fawkes example, maybe I'll try to
> come up with one as it will give me an excuse to learn a little bit more
> about it :)   Once we get a banner, we can put it at the top of that wiki
> page as well.

Go for it!

	Tim

--