Re: [Fedora Robotics] Feature and spin pages up for review

Hi Rich,

Rich Mattes <richmattes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/30/2010 6:29:08 PM +0350:

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Rich Mattes <richmattes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

I have updated the robotics page draft atïhttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics. ïI think that the info there is enough to get people interested, and there's links to let them explore further. ïI'm not too sure about the formatting though, playing with tables in wiki markup is a huge pain. ïFeel free to tweak the layout if you think you can improve it.

Rich

I've made more progress on the above page, with feedback from our last meeting.ï I think the table at the top is the sort of thing Tim was looking for.ï If anyone has any suggestions for more packages to feature, I'd like to hear them.
Thank you for preparing the page. I've filled the RCSS section.

Regards,
Hedayat

Rich
_______________________________________________ robotics mailing list robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/robotics