Re: [Fedora Robotics] What's going on?!!

/*Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*/ wrote on 09/01/2008 09:33:04 PM:
Hi Hedayat.
Hi,

What's going on here? It seems that everybody is really busy, but it's
not nice to feel that this SIG is dead!
It's definitely not dead!
Yes! :)

About myself: I'm busy too :) But I hope to update the wiki soon!! Now,
I've 3 approved packages(rcssserver3d, rcssbase
and rcssmonitor) from which 2 of them are in Fedora repositories and
another one is in the pending list of Fedora 8 and 9.
Hopefully, I'll start to package the server package of 2D simulation soon.
What about others? And when is the next meeting?!

Let's schedule one. What about this Wednesday, Sep 3rd 2008, 16:00 UTC?
Oops! I can't participate this Wednesday since I will be in a small trip that day :(

I've been busy just yesterday to get Player compiled successfully on F-8
in Koji. Local build work just fine, the Koji builds do not work, yet.
Once that's fixed I'm going to tackle a few other issues (related to
Arindams questions in the Stage RR) and the release them for F-8 and F-9.
Great!

Besides that I just gave my thesis proposal talk and now I can head for
my thesis -- finally.
Good luck!

Cheers,
Hedayat