Re: [Fedora Robotics] What's going on?!!

Hedayat Vatankhah schrieb:
> Hi all!

Hi Hedayat.

> What's going on here? It seems that everybody is really busy, but it's
> not nice to feel that this SIG is dead!

It's definitely not dead!

> About myself: I'm busy too :) But I hope to update the wiki soon!! Now,
> I've 3 approved packages(rcssserver3d, rcssbase
> and rcssmonitor) from which 2 of them are in Fedora repositories and
> another one is in the pending list of Fedora 8 and 9.
> Hopefully, I'll start to package the server package of 2D simulation soon.
> What about others? And when is the next meeting?!

Let's schedule one. What about this Wednesday, Sep 3rd 2008, 16:00 UTC?

I've been busy just yesterday to get Player compiled successfully on F-8
in Koji. Local build work just fine, the Koji builds do not work, yet.
Once that's fixed I'm going to tackle a few other issues (related to
Arindams questions in the Stage RR) and the release them for F-8 and F-9.

Besides that I just gave my thesis proposal talk and now I can head for
my thesis -- finally.

Regards from Aachen,
	Tim

--