Re: [Fedora Robotics] Meeting reminder 2008-08-06 16:00 UTC

Hi,
Unfortunately we didn't have electrical power last night and I wasn't able to participate in the meeting. Anyway, a small report: The rcssserver3d package is in rawhide now and it's updates for F-9 and F-8 are pending. I think they'll be available in Fedora updates soon. Also, rcssbase package (base libraries for the 2D server) is accepted and ready to be submitted for F-9 and F-8 updates. (I'll do it soon).

Finally, I'm going to start packaging other 2D server packages (I've started packaging rcssmonitor and rcssserver).

One problem: rcssmonitor and rcssserver packages can be used independently, but there is only one script in rcssserver package which runs both the server and monitor. I don't like to add rcssmonitor to the requirements of the rcssserver package. What do you suggest? Maybe I should create a small package which depends on both rcssmonitor and rcssserver and includes just the mentioned script? Does that package need a separate menu entry?!

Thanks,
Hedayat