[Fedora Robotics] Player Progress

Hi there.

I made some progress with the Player package but it's not done, yet.
After fixing some (trivial) GCC 4.3 related problems I'm currently
fighting with rpath being used. I have to remove it but it seems to be
necessary to link the server. I'm tired, have to sleep about it.
Tomorrow and probably also on Sunday won't be much time to work on this
so I probably will have nothing before Monday or even Tuesday. Arindam,
I'd suggest you have a closer look at Stage/Gazebo already. Although
Player is a dependency you could start creating specs or so if you are
otherwise bored ;-)

I'll keep you posted,
	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Electronics Lab]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Summer Coding]