Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] R-repo

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 19:21 +0000, José Matos wrote:

> After almost two months going on what is the outcome of this project?

Well the structure is there and a number of rpms available.
I have started on the update mechanism but I have only got around the
first round.
The spec are on github and I have no problem giving the rights to commit
if people are interested (<hint>, <hint> ;-)).

> Back in September I wanted to package some R libraries and it took
> some time to get all the packages due to the build requirement of each
> package, I had to unravel the dependencies while deciding what was
> necessary to bootstrap the process, and not even speaking about
> circular references. Clearly a fun project... :-)

<irony>hm R ? circular dependencies? I think I've heard about that once
or twice </irony>

Pierre