Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] Errors in constructing SPEC from local source.

On Wednesday 13 April 2011 22:10:21 Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> All this makes me think that I still have few thousands spec files
> hanging somewhere and that I should actually make them accessible
> somewhere (with a warning that a significant part of it is probably
> outdated).
>

> These were my thoughts when I was looking into it.
>
> Hope this help,
>
> Pierre

It would be nice to have a plan for this.

A boostrap stage where the dependencies are reduced just to build
dependencies.

The identification of core packages required by other packages.

Debian has done it before, Dirk can provide feedback for specific issues we
get.

--
José Abílio