[Fedora-r-devel-list] R2rpm call for tester

Dear all,

I have been working on R2spec fixing a couple of bugs here and there and
switching to a template engine (jinja2) for the creation of the spec
(based on the idea from Allen S. Rout).

I have also spent some time today to get a first R2rpm script working.
Of course it uses the class from R2spec, so I have put them together in
one rpm.
I would like to have some feedback before pushing these through the
repo, so if you could quickly test them and give me feed back it would
be really nice :)

sources:
https://fedorahosted.org/releases/r/2/r2spec/R2spec-3.0.0pre.tar.gz
src.rpm: