Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] Re: Metadata packages

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 01:54 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:

> I'm sure there are others outside this list who use them.  We should
> probably consider publicizing their existence a little more widely.
> By the way, do we now have the "minimal" or "base" set of bioconductor
> packages in Fedora?  We should update the feature page with the list
> of unpackaged R modules if there are any:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Bioconductor#Scope

No, there is not yet new packages done, but I was thinking on starting
this project a bit more, that's why I was trying to get R2spec able to
generate "ready-to-build" spec files but since I can not play with %doc
and %exclude at the same time to be able to include the whole folder
well we'll have to do without :)

I will probably ask for some reviews on R package on the bugzilla later
this week.

Thanks for your interest,
Regards,

P.Yves