[Fedora-r-devel-list] Re: Metadata packages

P> Dear list, While I have started to package R libraries I needed the
P> package R-BSgenome.Dmelanogaster.FlyBase.r51 and
P> R-BSgenome.Celegans.UCSC.ce2 as dependencies, there are nowadays
P> not needed any more and their size and interest make me dubious of
P> their interest.

P> Is anyone here using them ?  If so I will invest time to build the
P> new dependencies and the latest version, else I think I will orphan
P> them.

P> Stupid question, but is there anyone here using one of the
P> bioconductor package ? (except Alex who I know test them ;-) )

I'm sure there are others outside this list who use them.  We should
probably consider publicizing their existence a little more widely.
By the way, do we now have the "minimal" or "base" set of bioconductor
packages in Fedora?  We should update the feature page with the list
of unpackaged R modules if there are any:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Bioconductor#Scope

Alex