[Fedora-r-devel-list] How to predict the files installed ?

Dear list(s),

Several people are actually really interested to package the CRAN or Bioconductor in RPM using R2spec. One of the features that R2spec should handle is the %file section of the spec file, to handle it I would like to be able to predict which files are installed while running the `R CMD INSTALL package_name` command from the tarball directly. I could always make R2spec compiling the spec files but I would prefer not to.

I have started to look at it but I have not find my way to do it yet, so I am asking here if anyone has an idea how I could do this. How I could from the tarball predict the file that are installed and thus that should be listed in the %file section.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Pierre

PS:
I am emailing the lists fedora-r-devel-list and r-sig-fedora, feel free to remove one of the two while replying, I follow both.