Re: Guidelines for R packages

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> I worked up some guidelines for packaging R addon libraries/modules in
> Fedora:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/R
>
> I'm open to feedback from R packagers. I'm going to try to get this
> approved by the Fedora Packaging Committee next week, barring any
> serious complaints.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~spot

Hi,

I have just one comment on it:
What about the man pages ?
I have marked them as %doc (like doc or html).
Should we change this on the packaging guidelines ?

Other question, is it feasible to add a R spectemplate in
/etc/rpmdevtools/ like there is already for perl, python ?

Anyway thanks for the work done :-)

Regards,

~pingou

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]