Re: Symfony 2.2 only in Rawhide ?

Sorry... I got pretty busy so this took longer than I expected.  The full [1] Symfony 2.2.1 suite is available in rawhide, f19, f18, and el6.  I just submitted the Bodhi updates so it will take a little while for them to land in testing.  Here are some links to Bodhi if anyone would like:
http://bit.ly/bodhi-symfony-2-2-1-fc18
http://bit.ly/bodhi-symfony-2-2-1-fc19
http://bit.ly/bodhi-symfony-2-2-1-el6

[1] Stopwatch component should be available with 2.2.2 (see https://github.com/symfony/symfony/issues/7318)

Shawn

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Remi Collet <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 09/04/2013 15:11, Shawn Iwinski a écrit :
> Hello Guillaume --
>
> I was waiting for a package to be updated in
> rawhide (php-phpunit-PHPUnit >= 3.7.15) before I could finish the
> Symfony 2.2.0 upgrade in rawhide.  I just checked and the package has
> been updated.

PHPUnit 3.7.19 works with symfony 2.1 and 2.2 (and is already in F18)

AFAIK packages requiring some patches for Symfony 2.2 are
phpunit/FinderFacade and phpunit/bytekit

Remi.