Re: Symfony 2.2 only in Rawhide ?

Hello Guillaume --

I was waiting for a package to be updated in rawhide (php-phpunit-PHPUnit >= 3.7.15) before I could finish the Symfony 2.2.0 upgrade in rawhide.  I just checked and the package has been updated.  I will finish building all 2.2.0 RPMs in koji today or tomorrow so the complete 2.2 suite is available there for everyone (currently only a subset exists).  Symfony 2.2.1 was released recently and I am planning on updating rawhide to that latest version before pushing anywhere else.  Currently I am planning on pushing Symfony 2.2 to F18+ (I will need to work with Remi for the F18/F19 release so PHPUnit is updated at the same time).  If I push to EPEL6 I will break PHPUnit so I will need to work with Remi for that dist.

Shawn