PEAR doc placement

Hi,

I have raised a very old issue in PEAR packaging
See : https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/69

First, I only expect a minor clarification in the Guidelines
(and no packaging change for php-pear)

But this brings a lot of discussion during the FPC.

So the conclusion seems to be (not yet approved)
=> move %{pear_docdir} to %{_docdir}/pear

So I have prepared the needed change to php-pear, and I'm waiting for
FPC decision.

Of course your comment (in the FPC ticket) are welcome.

Regards
Remi.

P.S. @tim i will also take care of "php-pear-PEAR-Command-Packaging"