[Fedora-php-devel-list] Re: PHP Guidelines Changes

On 5/12/07, Christopher Stone <chris.stone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The PHP Guidelines are set to be updated soon[1], I will try and get
with spot to make sure he knows what to edit.  The first two items of
the draft[2] have been approved.

Please let me know if there is anything I should add to the channels
section, I will try and clean this up and propose it to the packaging
committee once it's ready for presentation.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/GuidelinesTodo
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/PHP

So, these new guidelines are now in place, horay!

I'll polish up the channel guidelines part now, I don't suppose anyone
else has anything more to add?

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora KDE]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]